Community, Church, and Motherhouse Accounting
Community Activities ...
- Assign programs to categories only for the Community
- Then assign to Community Groups and Community Members
- Attendees can also be flagged as Community Member
- With pricing details reflected accordingly accordingly
Diocese & Parishes ...
- Guests can be assigne to Parishes
- With Parishes assigned to a Diocesce
- Multiple Dioceses are supported
Church Activities ...
- There are some activities that are neither hosted or sponsored
- Some centers are really a departments with a Monastery
- Accounting is different in this area
- Some centers also act as a Parish Church
- Activities are planned differently in this special option
NOTE: this is very unique ...
- A hotel or conference center system will never understand this area
- Centers within a Community often rely on the Motherhouse accouting system
- When Community activity is finished - a 'check' is not created/issued but a GL transfer occurs
- Also, deposits for Community activity is unknown
- There is a special 'Motherhouse Accounting' module within Retreat Manager for managing this subject